This is my first attempt to bake cake alone! In the past my mother will be around to guide me. This time, I did it myself. I found very easy Orange cake recipe in one of my favorite blog! I guess my mother will be shocked to know it!....hehehhehe.....
This cake is very soft and moist! suitable for little children!
What drive me to make this cake? The reason will be solely my little son! He has started to show interest in having cakes. I prefer him to eat healthy and clean food. So I bake him a cake. He loves it and so does my hubby!


Nothing taste better than home made. I can imagine the nice aroma that fills your house when the cake is baking in the oven.
ReplyDeleteIt looks nice. I am imagining the buttery aroma.
ReplyDeleteAutumn Belle & Blur Ting: Homemade foods taste really good! My house was fill with orange smell while baking this cake!
ReplyDeleteyum! orange cake sounds delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteWendy: My first attempt and luckily it turn out well! ;-)
ReplyDelete